K-12 Educational & Community Programs
Our programs are developed and executed to meet the educational, economic and social needs of youth. The intent is to engage and empower them to build a positive self-image and respect for their peers so they become productive and contributing members of society.
Our comprehensive line-up includes but is not limited to:
Early Childhood Development (Giving Your Child A Head Start)
College and Career Readiness
Sports Conditioning Institute
On-Line Self Development (In Partnership With Coggno-Learning Management)
Men Make A Difference
Leadership and Self-Development Sessions
Athletic Management (Coaching the Coach)
• Assess, cultivate and elevate the physical, technical and mental skills of the participants
• Reduce risk factors of injury
• Increase caloric expenditure
• Athletic Assessments and Physiological Diagnostics
• Physical Training Programs
• Performance Evaluations
• Exit Surveys
Offered for children aged 7-16 one-on-one or group sessions.
High School Teams, Recreation Departments and Youth Athletics Groups may also contact us for customized training.
Each year student-athletes graduating from high schools across the country and their parents find themselves in fear gear realizing they have missed opportunities to maximize the post secondary experience due to a lack of knowledge.
The Student-Athlete Action Planner (S.A.A.P.) is a multi-dimensional resource and support system consisting of various components woven together to form a comprehensive series to support student-athletes grades 9 through 12. Our interactive approach aides parents, athletic directors, coaches and counselors to work closely with student-athletes to accomplish four important goals:
• Graduate from high school prepared for post-secondary level work or other aspirations
• Matriculate at a post-secondary institution that meets the student-athletes academic and athletic abilities
• Provide various life-skill tools that will well serve the student-athlete throughout their lifetime
• Perform community service
Topics covered include:
• Successfully Maneuvering Through the NCAA Eligibility Center
• How to Keep Your Student-Athlete on Top of the Game Academically and Athletically
• Compiling and Circulating the Student-Athlete Profile
• Selecting the Right College
• Everyone Doesn’t Attend College
• Encouraging Volunteerism (Community Service)
Offered to 9th through 12th Grade Student-Athletes
Contact Our Office to Arrange Parent and/or Student-Athlete Group Workshops at Your School
If your organization is serious about creating or enhancing a safe-haven that intentionally focuses on youth, contact our office.
JGB provides parents, school staff and adult mentors with socially and culturally sensitive tools that will aide their youth in building cooperation, teamwork, sportsmanship and goal setting skills through sports, recreation and other activities.
The main objective of our Camps and Leadership/Self-development Training is to create the educational and encouraging environment for youth by engaging parents, teachers and coaches in the process. Such collaboration will help young people cope with the everyday trials of growing up. We are determined to assist our youth in building strong ideals and the resistance skills necessary to avoid drugs, alcohol, and gang activities. JGB is proud to celebrate our diversity and work in order to make our youth stronger and ready to become productive members of our community.
Offered for children aged 5-16.
This is a Great Revenue Generating Opportunity for Organizations as well as a Mechanism to Create Summer Employment Opportunities for Youth and Adults. Contact us to set up your own program.
Is Your Athletics Programs Potential Being Maximized?
JGB Ventures interacts with parents, student-athletes, athletic directors and coaches from various size school districts obtaining feedback on the potential of their high school teams and their town’s youth athletics/middle school feeder programs. Taxpayers, Superintendents, Mayors and Board of Education Members will be surprised what we discover by asking very simple questions that are often overlooked in day to day operations.
Partner with JGB Ventures to assess your high school sports and/or town’s youth/middle school athletics feeder programs. We will provide a comprehensive written efficiency report and make recommendations for enhancing improvements.
Contact Our Office For Details
Benefits to Your Organization
We engage members of the community by incorporating the face-to-face, personal communications approach, empowering your organization with the opportunity to:
- Initiate communication between your organization and beneficial connections within the community;
- Capture the attention of your audience;
- Effectively educate the community about your organization’s goals, benefits and resources;
- Inspire the people to seek information and interact with program initiatives;
- Receive immediate feedback from the program